What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Twilight: The Good Version

I have been sorely lacking in posts for the last month as I have been doing way too many grown up things, but I am hoping to catch up soon.

In the meantime, enjoy this version of Twilight, because the actual version is a steaming turd.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur an idiot ...

9:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man. LOVE IT. I nearly chewed my arm off while I watched that movie. You'll be happy to know I read all 4 of Dinah's books while on the beach in Mexico, then promptly passed them along to my brother's GF. And so it goes.

8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home