What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, November 17, 2006

You gotta have goals.


pooltable.gif
Originally uploaded by macslost.
We 'finished' the house last year. There are still some tidbits to be done like paint touch-ups and curtains and such, but the house is done. The house. Not the garage.

The garage is my next project. It will be home to that which I have coveted for decades. A pool table. I WILL have it.

In fact, for my birthday, Dinah got me a set of balls...hm. Main elements of pool? Balls, sticks and racks. Huh.

Anyway, I got some racks and some balls (and a custom cue ball with a scorpion on it!) and gonna get some sticks. Needless to say it'll be a fun weekend.

Next step: painting with Killz again. Ugh. I don't look forward to it and I've been procrastinating but I want that damn table. BADLY.

And then these lame online games will be no more.

Also, when I'm playing with my stick and balls, I'll leave a pile of cash on the edge of the table to make it more interesting. Wait, you're not a cop are you? You know you have to tell me if you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home