What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

WB + DC = mAdNeSs?!


WB + DC = mAdNeSs?!
Originally uploaded by macslost.
WB's gone crazy!

Heath Ledger as The Joker in Batman Begins...uh...Again? Really? Heath "10 Things I Hate About You" Ledger? We couldn't find someone, say, crazier? Paul Bettany? Crispin Glover? Hugo Weaving? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Gary Oldman? (he can play Joker and Gordon. I have faith). Well, I guess I reserve judgement, but damn. Damn.

And to add to the madness, WB has decided that it's next 2 projects will actually be Deadman and Doom Patrol. Really?! Um, again,m I say 'OK'. You'd better get a damn good writer for Doom Patrol. That's some bizarre shoes to fill. As for Deadman, he's such a lame character, this had better be a comedy. And leave the costume OUT. What'd he do, steal Daredevil's costume while he was asleep and stick Iron Fist's collar on it before sneaking off with Robin's shoes?

WB DC

*sigh* Well, if my luck holds out, we'll have a Blue Devil/Creeper/Ambush Bug movie soon. And no, no it doesn't matter which one.

(and yes. yes I spent less than 5 minutes making my Ledger-Joker, so it's not very pretty.)

1 Comments:

Blogger SemantemeDev said...

My vote is for Blue Devil. That's the only DC comic I really could tolerate.

2:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home