What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Oops! I Crapped My Pants.


Oops! I Crapped My Pants.
Originally uploaded by macslost.
Not a lot of horror flicks scare me. Sure, there's that bit of tension when the music builds, but it's more about wondering how creatively/gorily the villain will dispatch his prey.

This movie I watched by myself in the dark at home and man, I was tensed up for about 90 minutes straight. It's GOOD, gory and creepy as FUCK. Since it is British, and as a rule, foreign films tend to challenge their audiences with an ending that isn't quite 'hunky-dory' in Wal-Merica terms, the ending will probably be somewhat edited, but it wouldn't change the plot at all.

Anyway, check it out. (and how BADASS is that poster?)

Oh, right, basic premise. 6 adventure chicks go spelunking. Enter creatures. Run, battle, death, death, battle, run, yadda. The nice thing is that the chick's characters are really well developed, have interesting character interactions/histories and none of them are whiny, they get shit done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home