What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Me vs. The Sun


sun kill
Originally uploaded by macslost.
In my 31 years the sun and I have never really been on good terms. In fact, most of time Mr. Sun has been a damned nuisance. Blinding me, making me sweat, drawing out all of society's cattle onto the beaches and roadways and basically making me miserable. So it's been a battle to the death and I think I've lost. Recently I find myself becoming more and more perturbed at the dark and the cold. Have I already acclimated to LA's most powerful lure? (OK, second most powerful lure) What now? Do I cry and drive like an idiot when it rains? Do I start to grow a nice leather hide all over my body? I guess, as a creature of habit, what I really want to know is "Will this hurt?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home