What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, November 25, 2005

R.I.P. Mr. Miyagi


R.I.P. Mr. Miyagi
Originally uploaded by macslost.
Wax off this mortal coil, my friend. For a generation of us, 'Wax on, wax off", the crane kick, Cobra Kai and so much more will forever be engrained in our hearts and minds. And one day...one day... I WILL catch that fly with my chopsticks. Of course, I will order a new pair to eat with, because flies are germ carrying vermin. They eat poop.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no grief in this dojo

2:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home