What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Blog, Blog, Blog! It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Blo-og, Blo-og, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a Blog! You're gonna love it, Blog! Come on and get your Blog! Everyone needs a Blog!

Friday, January 30, 2009

The year Twenty...

As we approach 2010, you automatically read it as "Two Thousand Ten" (or 'and' ten).

At what point do we get to say "Twenty" instead of 2000?

I assume that 2020 makes the most sense, which is fine, I guess, but that's 11 years away. And doesn't the world end in 2012?

Ah well. Maybe I'll enjoy Twenty Aught Nine anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger - The M.A.D. Hapa said...

I can't stop myself from saying "oh ten."

As in, "hopefully when we update the oh-nine price list to oh-ten, those things will get fixed."

WTF?

8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home